Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Storybook Pumpkins

Hello everyone!  I have a new page to share.  This is a page of my daughter and her pumpkin "Felicity".  The elementary school had a "Storybook Pumpkin" contest and Jillian was very excited to enter.  She wanted to make a Fairy, of course.  She chose Felicity the Friday Fun Day Fairy, one of her favorite series.











 Here is my sketch.






I used a kit called "Just one more Page" by Kaye Winiecki.  Her kits are really fun, I have bought quite a few.  This one is super cute and as I have some avid readers in the house I thought this kit will get some use.  I love the books and the book worm!  The papers are cute too!
Here is a link if you want to check her things out.  She has a couple cute freebie digital downloads, so look for those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment