Monday, April 6, 2015

MDS Monday 106

Hello everyone!  I am late posting my MDS Monday page today!  I did not feel well this morning and spent most of the day in bed. :(   Which reminds me of another great thing about digital scrapbooking!  You just need to open the laptop and create away!  I say this because my craft room is an absolute mess right now! 
Anyway, onto the page.  Tami has a fun sketch today and wants us to focus on our journaling.  I have to admit that I was a bit wimpy in my journaling here, but I am going to think on it a bit more and add some text later before printing.  This is my daughter at ballet class.  She really enjoyed dancing with the scarves.  They were pretending that they were blue birds at Aurora's wedding in sleeping beauty.  She and her friend Emily really got into it.  Aurora is one of Jillian's favorite Disney characters. It may have more to do with the pink dress than the story though :) 
Here is the sketch!  We hope that you will play along with us this week.  click here to get to the MDS Monday site and see what the rest of the team has come up with. 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your pink page with the touch of blue -- perfect with your lovely photos! Cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet page Beth! Every time I see you do a page of Jillian in her ballet classes, it reminds me of my daughter. She use to love dancing with scarves too! Those cute little pink outfits bring back fond memories as well. Love your page!!!

    ReplyDelete