Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Cookie Recipe Swatchbook!

I made a few things with MDS for Christmas gifts and I thought I would show you the finished projects.  First up is the Cookie recipe swatchbook. I have been making cookies with my friend Jackie for 21 years now and we make really yummy cookies!  We have a few that we make every year and we try some new ones too.  I thought it would be nice to make a fun swatchbook of our cookies and surprise her with it this year when she came over to bake.  I made  up 6 of them so she could give them to her mom and sister too. 
On the front of each page I put a photo of the cookie.  Thankfully I had taken photos of them in previous years. 












On the backs of the pages I put the ingredients and instructions.  I also added some pages of us through out the years. 












These turned out really great and I think Jackie really liked them.  Her mom let me know that she got one too and that she loved it.  
I have made many swatchbooks over the years and I love them.  
Thank you for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment