Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Frosty Day Download

Each week, on Tuesdays, two really great things happen at the Stampin' Up! website.   Both the "Weekly Deals" and the "Digital Downloads" get updated on Tuesday mornings.  Yea!  And lately there has been at least one digital download in the weekly deals too!  I happen to have a download addiction, which I am trying to work on, but every download that goes on sale, I already have :(   They are just so much fun!  This weeks "Weekly Deal" has the Frosty Day II kit on sale for only $5.97. Love this kit!  It is snow much fun to use on those pages with the kids playing in the snow, or Christmas cards!  I am working on using it for next weeks MDS Monday page, so you will see that page next week.   In the mean time I thought I would share this page from last year.   This page uses the snowman from a kit called "Days in December" and the "Hello Snow" from the kit "Winter Wonders".  Be sure to check back on Monday to see the new page I'm working on using "Frosty Day II". 

winter wonders #132567 $9.95
















Days in December ( great for Advent Calendars)













Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment