Monday, September 9, 2013

MDS Monday #31

It's Monday yet again!  The weeks just seem to fly by!  Heidi has a super fun sketch for us today at MDS Monday!  I love that it allows me to use a lot of matching papers.  The digital "kits" and "ensembles" are my favorite downloads because of all the elements that work together to make the page look so great.  I love that there are papers and stamps and embellishments that co-ordinate perfectly.  I tend to stick with one kit or sometimes two on my pages, with some added embellishments when needed.  Here I used the Hello World Ensemble.   The cute little safety pin, arrow and banner are all from the ensemble.





Here is the sketch...























Head on over to the MDS Monday site to see what the other team member came up with. 





4 comments:

  1. Fantastic page - I love the colours! I love how you've attached the tag with the safety pin! I'm going to have to go hunt that one down!......and I have this kit - Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and sweet page, Beth! I love the papers in this kit and all the fun emebllishments. I love working with the kits too, but I get so distracted... I want to put EVERYTHING on every page! haha. The black ribbon with the little bow is a wonderful addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect paper - colors and patterns. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Great papers and embellishments in the kit you chose for your page.

    ReplyDelete