Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Card version of MDS Monday #74

Hi everyone!  As many of you know I like to take the page challenges at MDS Monday and also do a card version.  This one was a little more challenging and as I sat looking at the sketch I couldn't quite decide what to do.  Then I was thinking about lists and maybe I could do a like of days and that is where this idea came from.  I think the layout works pretty good for an invitation don't you?  You could do other things too, like a list of veggies and then the highlighted box could say cake or something like that for a birthday.  Or a list of work things and then the highlighted thing a fun thing to do and it could be an invitation to a ladies night.  You get the idea, right?  So, here is my card version of sketch #74.  I hope it gives you a bit of inspiration. 
And, incase you were unaware, sketch #74 is still going, we wanted to give some extra time since a lot of us where at the Stampin' Up! convention last week. 
Here is the sketch...
I hope that you will play along!!! Check out the designs here at MDS Monday!















Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment